October 8, 2014

Falling


 
Cardigan from Urban Outfitters, Mango leather jacket, Vila dress, Coltrane boots by Jeffrey Campbell, H&M hat, Mango earrings

I´m wearing some of my favorite pieces: leather jacket, Jeffrey Campbell´s coltranes, hat and my favorite cardigan. This is actually really typical outfit for me. All black with a hint of some color, usually burgundy, white or army green. 
It´s getting pretty outside, the leaves are falling and changing colors. Soon it´ll be all orange everywhere.

Syysasu, joka koostuu muutamasta mun lempparivaatteesta: nahkatakki, Jeffrey Campbellin Coltranet, hattu ja mun lempijakku. Tää on oikeastaan aika tyypillinen asu mulle: mustaa, maustettuna jollain värin häivähdyksellä. Varsinkin näin syksyisin ja talvisin.


1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so perfect for winter! would love it if you could follow my blog and leave a comment beaut! www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete