February 19, 2015

SPRING 2015 INSPIRATION



As the spring is on its way I decided to make an inspiration collage for my style plans this spring/summer.
At the moment I´m inspired by this spring´s biggest trend - the 70´s! I´m looking for everything suede, leather and denim. I´m also beginning to like colors. Blue actually used to be my favorite color for years but then I guess I got bored. What defined my relationship with colors was also that I had red hair in high school, so I think the hair was enough color for me back then. But this spring, I´m going to wear colors! Blue, red, different browns.. Orange maybe?
You can also see from this collage that America inspires me. It have always been an inspiration to me but this spring/summer I´m going to let it all in into my closet. USA + 70´s, that sounds perfect for me, not forgetting the best parts of the 90´s!
Below you can see some of the clothes I would love to have. In fact I already ordered both of the H&M tops yesterday.
Have a great day!
/
Nyt kun kevät on tuloillaan, päätin tehdä kollaasin inspiraatioistani keväälle ja kesälle.
Tällä hetkellä minua inspiroi kevään ykköstrendi, 70-luku! Toivelistaltani löytyy nahkaa, mokkaa sekä farkkua. Olen pikkuhiljaa alkanut myös lämmetä ajatukselle, että tänä keväänä aioin käyttää enemmän värejä. Sininen oli lempivärini monta vuotta, mutta sitten taisin kyllästyä. Asiaan vaikutti myös varmaan se, että mulla oli punaiset hiukset lukiossa. Hiuksissa oli siis mulle tarpeeksi väriä silloin. Mutta tänä keväänä aion käyttää punaista, sinistä, ruskean eri sävyjä, ehkä jopa oranssia?
Kollaasista näkyy myös inspiraationi Amerikkaan. Se on aina ollut mulle inspiroiva, mutta tänä keväänä se ehkä näkyy asuissani enemmän. USA + 70-luku, kuulostaa aika hyvätä, unohtamatta parhaita paloja 90-luvulta!
Alapuolella näette muutamia toiveitani keväälle. Itse asiassa tilasin eilen jo nuo H&M:n paidat. Niitä siis odotellessa.
Hyvää päivänjatkoa kaikille! 

Denim skirt / H&M
White top / H&M
Suede coat / Mango
Floral dress / Mango
Blue mesh top / Urban Outfitters
Pepsi sweater / H&M
Pink denim jacket / Mango
Denim jacket / Mango


No comments:

Post a Comment