March 13, 2015

Best of PFW 2/2

Miu Miu (colorful ones) and Chanel (The brasserie on the background)

Like I promised yesterday, here's the part 2 of my PFW favorites. I really loved Chanel, Miu Miu, Ellery and Valentino. Chanel and Valentino's shows were super. Chanel's show was at The Grand Palais that was turned into a brasserie, The Brasserie Gabrielle. Valentino ended its beautiful show with two very familiar faces; Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson.

Ellery, Alexander McQueen, Saint Laurent, Julien David
Saint Laurent, Ellery, Guy Laroche, Ellery

Valentino

Lemaire, Chloé, Maison Margiela, Paul & Joe
Dries Van Noten, Dries Van Noten, Alexander McQueen, Vionnet

Isabel Marant, Rochas, Chalayan, Ellery
Anthony Vaccarello, Esteban Cortazar, Paco Rabanne, Vionnet

Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, Louis Vuitton, Maiyet
Louis Vuitton, Emanuel Ungaro, Roland Mouret, Alexis Mabille

Now the fashion month is over and I need to focus on my school work and preliminary assignments. This month is going to be crazy, so I don't think I have time for blogging until april. After this little break, I have some news for you that I'm pretty excited about. Stay tuned and see you in april!

Now that the blog is on a little break, you can follow me on Instagram, I post photos almost everyday.
/
Nyt on muotiviikot ohi ja voin kunnolla keskittyä koulutöihin ja ennakkotehtäviin. Tämä loppukuukausi tulee olemaan todella kiireinen, joten en usko, että aikaa riittää bloggaamiselle. Palailen siis blogin pariin huhtikuun alussa. Sillä välin minua voi seurata Instagramissa. Sinne päivittelen kuvia lähes päivittäin.

Photos from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment