March 8, 2015

H&M platforms

Stella McCartney platforms 625 €
H&M platforms 29,99 €

Remember the post (here) I blogged about a week ago? It was about platform shoes. I said that I've been drooling over Stella McCartney's platforms for a long time and I haven't found any affordable shoes similar to them. Well, now I have. They're from H&M, and cost only 29,99 euros. The quality is probably nothing like the Stella's but I'm still pretty excited about them. I already ordered them so they are on their way. I hope someday I'll be walking with my feet on those Stella's  but for now those dupes from H&M will have to replace them.
/
Noin viikko sitten tein postauksen paksupohjaisista kengistä (täällä!). Kerroin, että olen haaveillut pitkään Stella McCartneyn platformeista, ja olen etsinyt samantapaisia kenkiä edulliseen hintaan. Eilen kuin tilauksesta bongasin H&M:n instagramista kuvan kengistä, jotka muistuttavat epäilyttävästi noita Stella McCartneyn kenkiä. Kengät menivät tilaukseen välittömästi. Vaikka H&M:llä ei mitään laatukenkiä olekaan, olen silti aika innoissani noista kengistä. Toivon silti, että joku kaunis päivä kävelen vielä noissa Stella McCartneyn ihanuuksissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment