August 6, 2015

Where the blueberries grow


Tuesday I went to the woods and shot this feminine vintage inspired outfit. I was trying to hide from the blueberry pickers but I think they heard the self timer of my camera. Despite that and also the fact that there are millions of mosquitos in the woods (and they literally ate me alive), I think these photos turned out pretty well. I really like these Miu Miu sunglasses -they add a touch of color and also gives that vintage vibe to any outfit.
Weekend is almost here, have a great one!

/

Tiistaina kävin metsässä kuvaamassa tämän vintage -inspiroituneen asun. Kuvatessani yritin piileksiä mustikanpoimijoilta, mutta luulen että ne kuulivat mun kameran itselaukaisimen, haha. Siitä huolimatta -ja siitä, että hyttyset olivat koko ajan kimpussani, kuvat onnistuivat mielestäni aika hyvin. Tykkään näistä Miu Miun laseista, koska ne antaa asuun kuin asuun pienen värisäväyksen sekä vähän vintage -tunnelmaa.
Hyvää alkavaa viikonloppua kaikille!


Miu Miu sunglasses / other colors here
Indiska dress
Lumi bag
Vagabond sandals
Lindex earrings
Mango bangles
& Other Stories tiny bracelet
H&M rings


No comments:

Post a Comment