April 18, 2016

Nike Air Max 90


Hello there! It's been a while.
Last week I sent an application to one school that I'm pretty excited about. I had a little break from blogging, but now I'm going to bring it back to life.

I've finally got my pair of Nike Air Max trainers. My mom actually ordered them before Christmas. The cons of online shopping: sometimes you get your Christmas present on Easter. Well, at least they fit well and I like them! They are super light and comfortable, feels like walking on clouds. And, they are actually my first ever trainers!

I've been collecting patches for a while and now I feel like I have a good collection of them. Still looking for the right oversized light blue denim jacket though..




Nike Air Max 90 trainers, patches from eBay and American Car Show (Shell and USA flag)

No comments:

Post a Comment