October 28, 2016

The NEW Fashion Sundae


The Fashion Sundae has been revamped! What do you think about the new look of it? I'd like to hear your thoughts! I will try to be more active now. I've really missed blogging! I enjoy this more than you would know, and I'm so excited to continue again. I go to college at the same time, but I'll definitely be blogging when I have spare time.
Did you see the new categories on the right? Remember when I talked about #themusicsundae? Well, I made it happen! Prepare for next post, it might be going to that category.
I wish happy Friday and fabulous Halloween to everyone! Stay safe and eat a lot of chocolate and pumpkin-spice-everything (I know I will).

/

The Fashion Sundae on tuunattu uuteen uskoon! Mitäs pidätte uudesta ulkoasusta? Laittakaas kommenttia kehiin. Yritän olla aktiivisempi bloggaaja, mulla on ollut ikävä tätä! Aika kuluu vaan niin nopeasti.
Huomasitko uudet kategoriat oikealla? Nyt blogista löytyy myös #themusicsundae -kuten tuossa muutama kuukausi sitten vähän puolivitsillä heitin. Seuraava postaus saattaa tulla siihen kategoriaan, joten olkaapas kuulolla!
Suomessa onkin jo aikainen aamu, joten hyvää perjantaina kaikille ja viettäkäähän hauska Halloween viikonloppuna! 

Picture from December 2015. Lyrics on the picture: Brandon Flowers - Never Get You Right

No comments:

Post a Comment